desire (plural desires)
- Someone or something wished for.
- It is my desire to speak with you
- You"re my heart"s desire.
- (uncountable) Strong attraction, particularly romantic.
- His desire for her kept him awake at night.
- (uncountable) The feeling of desire.
- Too much desire can seriously affect ones judgement.
6 letters in word "desire": D E E I R S.
Anagrams of desire:
Words found within desire:
de dee deer deers dees dei dere deres di die dies dire dis dree drees dries ed eds ee eide eider er ere ered eres ers es id ide idee idees ides ids ire ired ires is re red rede redes reds ree reed reeds rees rei reis res resid rid ride rides rids rise sed seder see seed seer sei seir ser sere sered si side sider sir sire sired siree sri